Saturday 9 June 2012

TEAMS!!!!!!!!

Yesterday morning I woke up at 5:00 am to go with my dad to pick up the first team of the summer.  We arrived at 8:30 because the airport is over three hours away from our house.  When we arrived at the airport, we met the team and then went to a bus that my Dad had rented.  We all crammed in the bus for a good three and a half hours.  When we reached the dirt road we bumped around for another thirty minutes.  I sure was grateful to get home and just in time for lunch. When we arrived home, we went into the village and handed out flyers telling all the villagers that there is going to be a VBS and movie night this Saturday.  I will post something about the VBS and movie night tomorrow.  I'm so excited to hang out with the team. It's going to be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment