Friday 1 June 2012

A Day In Africa!

Here's my typical day in africa:

6:00- I wake up and do my quiet time
6:30- Read the bible with each of my brothers (Each day I read with one of them individually)
7:00- Breakfast/ get ready for school
8:00- Start school (School goes from 8:00-2:00)
12:00- Lunch
2:00- Go into the village or play with my little brothers or go get mangos
5:00- Do my chores
6:00- dinner (Usually around 13-16 people to get fed)
 6:30- Play soccer with village kids
7:30- Shower/ play with brothers
10:00- bed

 So this is a typical day in Africa but there usually isn't a normal day here, whether it's trying to catch mice or an injured person needing to be rushed to the hospital etc. There really isn't a normal here and i dont think there will ever be until we get to Heaven, our true home.

No comments:

Post a Comment