Monday 20 June 2016

Update:

I don't really have any good excuse as to why I haven't posted in this blog for about 3 years, but I'm going to start blogging again.

My life has been really busy lately with school, soccer, helping the Basabas move in, and Bible studies. I've been really encouraged by all that God is doing in so many people's hearts here in Kubamitwe. Three weeks ago I started a Girl's Bible Study every Thursday for just a specific group of 5 girls. The goal is to strengthen them up so that they can start their own Bible study, teaching other girls on their own. We've been going through the book, "Lies Young Women Believe" by Nancy Leigh Demoss.  God has been so faithful, as the girls have been very involved. I pray that He will continue to faithfully grow us to love and seek Him with our whole hearts!

Also, SOS has been so blessed to bring Anthony, Mary, and little Hannah Basaba to our ministry. I've been having so much fun with them! I'm so glad that they're here!




No comments:

Post a Comment