Monday 9 July 2012

We're Home!

We are back home in Uganda.  We arrived on Friday, at 3:30 in the morning! I'm still recovering from our trip. After going to Italy we went to Greece for a missionary conference.  It was so cool seeing where Paul preached and shared the gospel of our Lord.  I'm so glad to be back.  Things are very crazy like normal.  Another team is here.  They're from Faith Bible Church in California. They're very fun.   I've been reading Colossians.  I was really excited by Colossians 3:1-3.  I would really like to set my mind and eyes on the things above but it's really difficult. Please pray for me that I would be loving to my siblings despite our earthly desires. This past month I have seen God awesomely working in the lives of others and in mine!  Thanks for your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Elisa! I'm so very excited to hear from you again. I'll be praying.

    It's funny that you'd mention Colossians 3, because that's what I'm memorizing with a couple people from my church right now! It's hard keeping an upward focus when we're earthbound, isn't it?!

    Email me soon. I'd love to talk with you again.

    ReplyDelete