Thursday 24 May 2012

Life in Uganda

Hi,
I'm Elisa Hurley.  My family and I live in a remote village in Uganda, Africa. I am thirteen years old.  My Dad is a pastor. He started SOS Ministries (Sufficiency of Scripture).  SOS Ministries trains pastors here in Uganda and loves our community by providing health care, education, employment and the gospel. I know in America it must be hard to imagine what it might be like for an American thirteen year old to live in the jungles of Africa. So I thought that I would give you a glimpse of daily life. I will try to update this blog as often as possible. So I'd like to invite you to join me in my daily adventures here. 

6 comments:

  1. Cool! We'll look forward to reading it Elisa =)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear what is going on Elisa!!!!! Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! What a blessing to have this little window into your world! God bless you! Love you so much!

    Love,
    Aunt Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elisa, I look forward to hearing more about how you are doing through following your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now your talking ! Next I want to read a book authored by you that tells of all that God is teaching you on the mission field.
    See ya soon.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elisa
    Thanks for sharing glimpses of your life in Uganda with us. It will be a joy to keep up with you this way :)

    ReplyDelete